Porth Ysgo is a cosy pod for 2 people or family of 4.
• Accessible friendly pod
• Suitable for disabled individuals or a young family.
• Ramp suitable for wheelchairs and prams
• The route to the glamping pod is 1.2 meter wide.
• The main door to the pod is 1065mm wide
• Porth Ysgo is pod no 1 - nearest pod from the brand new shower/toilet block and is located a few steps away from our communal kitchen
• Comfortable double size bed, 100% cotton sheets, pillows and duvets, thick Welsh blanket, hot water bottles and luxurious towels.
• The pod is comfortable and spacious, 6 metre by 3 metre.
• We welcome our guests with local Welsh produce hamper.
• You are welcome to park your car on the right side of the pod, weather permitting.
At Glampio Coed Glamping we want to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible, and are committed to providing suitable access for all our guests, whatever their individual needs. We aim to accurately describe our facilities and services to give you the confidence to book the right glamping pod for your specific requirements.
All our glamping pods are rated by Visit Wales under the National Accessible Scheme.
The main entrance has level access.
There is level access from the main entrance to the glamping pods, communal kitchen area and shower block.
There is one glamping pod with ramp, the nearest to the shower block. The ramp is permanent.
Access with steps
There are two steps to six of the glamping pods.
We have 100% Egyptian cotton bedding
Level access glamping pod
The route to the glamping pod is 1.2 meter wide, or more.
The glamping pod door is 1065mm wide, or more
We have disabled toilet/shower room which has a level access shower
We have information in large print.
Visitor information is also available in Easy Read format.
The accommodation is rated by the National Accessible Scheme as suitable for:
Older and less mobile guests
Part-time wheelchair users
Assisted wheelchair users
Visually impaired guests